The Winnebago cover that is specially designed to fit your Winnebago Era Class B RV in both fit and style. Not does it look and fit great it is engineered with functionality as well while keeping access points accessible, with side zipper entry doors and rear ramp doors.
- Winnebago Owner's Rejoice! Here's Cover designed specifically for Winnebago Era Class B RV's.
- Built for all climates.
- Features a multi-layer top panel and multi-layer sides with a retro aesthetic unique to Winnebago.
- Features the iconic Flying W, "Brow," Retro Graphics and rubberized Winnebago logos
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value.
- Keeps Roof clean to reduce black-streaks from forming on sides of RV.
- Reduces need for washing, waxing and roof treatments.
- 100% Breathable to prevent mold and mildew.
- Protection against harmful UV rays that can cause unwanted cracking and fading on your RV.
- Slip-seam strap system allows the cover to conform to the shape of the RV and minimizes wind impact to cover.
- Multiple Passenger-side zipper entry doors and rear ramp door (on largest 5 sizes) for easy covered access.
- Extra reinforcements throughout cover significantly reduce snags & tears.
- Reinforced Buckles, Flaps and Straps resist rip-out.
- Built-in Vents allow air to escape the cover in moderate winds.
- Roof fabric partially extends down the front, back and sides of the cover for extra protection.
- Front, rear and bottom buckle cinching system removes slack and prevents billowing.
- Color is Light Brown on Top with Tan Sides.
- Features ADCO's 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Rain gutter spout protectors to prevent cover puncture where applicable.
- Storage bag.
- Ladder Cap to prevent contact with the cover.
- Extra adhesive reinforcement material.
- Weighted buckle toss-under for easy installation.
How to Measure Your Class B RV Van